Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ini bukan wish list tau!!

hyep

Assalam~

I adore girls with talent/brain rather than bimbo girls w/o nothing like me... but I’m not bimbo okeh... Don’t get me wrong. I’m just plain. Plain Jane~

These are the types that I really adore>>

Ø Girls with brain – wish I am

Ø Those who can play well on music, especially >> guitar and piano – really wish to learn that.

coolio seh...same jugak macam yang ni;

ni pon talented gakla..compare dengan aku yang ...

Ø Those who can write well – as I’m not a good typist, writer or story teller. Hlovate }} ini memang sangat-sangat adore ni…kipas-susah-mati pnye..hehehe…plus sgt mysterious~^^

Ø The one who got high level self-confidence. – me}} T.T suke nebes…huahua

Ø Happy-go-lucky person.

Ø Know how to respect others.

Ø Truly her. Not fake – of course lah kan…people hates faker. Sape yang suka? Tell me? I give u 0.ooooo212 sen. Nak??? =P

Ø Innocent – I just can’t take my eyes from watching innocent. It’s just so attractive you know.. ;P

Like a wish list to get a gf. =D orrrr.....wish list to be somebody that so not meeeeee!!!! ngeeeee~

p/s:: ini bukan catitan seorang lesbo atau desperado ke. Jangan salah faham pulak. Just adoring someone like that. Fake things is ok with me. But~ fake person??? urgghhh GTH!!!

3 klik dan komen :):

nothing substantial said...

minah tuduh labuh pun tau jamming??
lol ape jadik dunie ni.

anyway, hope ur *good* wishes would come true.

nothing substantial said...

sape minah yg wat lagu carta hati tu?
not bad jugak. sedap.

cuma kena letak bridge and chorus yg lagi catchy skit.

Atika Yusof said...

nothing substantial>>

minah tdg labuh pon manusia jugak ;P minat mngatasi sgalanye~ huhu..thanx

carta hati-najwalatif..oh xknal. jumpe kat utube jerr... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwI1ABh4RGY&feature=related
yg ni pon not bad gak la..klaka...